Society of Pilar Bhopal - About Us
The famous gas tragedy at Bhopal brought the society of Pilar from Goa to Madhya Pradesh Society of Pilar Bhopal is a Registered under the Madhya Pradesh Societies and Firms Registration Act 1973. The society carries out varied and numerous activities under the banner of educational, cultural and social sphere.
- To uplift the poor and marginalized.
- Education for the poor and the marginalized
- Social hygienic and awareness
- Restoring Health
- Sheltering the needy and children
- Rehabilitation of Bonded Laborers
- Leprosy Rehabilitation
- Academic Education & Life Education for children-in-crisis
- Follow-up children’s education till completion of High School : from 4 to 16 years
- Integrity, Commitment and Perseverance
- To establish a boys' Town for poor children wherein academic / technical/ vocational education Will be made available. First - hand experience in Poultry/ Fish farming and Agriculture will be given.
- To strive to bring about literacy in the villages. To provide schemes for self-employment.
- To set up an ideal village, with emphasis on hygiene and cleanliness, clean drinking water, and the setting up of a Gobar Gas plant. A Welfare center to look after health/educational problems.
- An Alcohol/Drug drying-out center.
- To rehabilitate the Leprosy patients and help the destitutes.
|1||Fr. Franklin Rodrigues||President||Missionary/Priest|
|2||Fr. Lulu Menezes||Vice President||Priest|
|3||Fr. Ubaldo Fernandes||Secretary||Parish, Priest, Principal, Superior, Dalegate|
|4||Mr. Leon Bent||Member||Business Man|
|5||Mr. Louis Fernandes||Member||Service|
|6||Miss. Sanskruti Vaidya||Member||Teacher|
|7||Miss. Judith Pereira||Member||Teacher|
|8||Fr. Walter Gomes||Member||Priest|
|9||Fr. Wilfred Gomes||Member||Priest|
|10||Fr. Norman Aluede||Member||Priest|
|11||Mrs. Lorraine Bent||Member||Teacher|
|12||Dr. Sunil Pralad||Member||Medical, Practitioner|
|13||Dr. Ritu Pralad||Member||Medical, Practitioner|